- Size (Approx) – LxW 82″ x 50″ (6.8ft x 4ft)
- Material- Cotton.
- Japanese Peeko– Corners Stitched, Ready to wear.
- This Ajrak is ‘Table printed‘. For Hand(Block) printed ajraks using natural plant dyes, please check ‘Block Print Ajrak‘ category in our store.
- Double Paat. (In Sindh villages double paat Ajrak is used, which basically means it is in Two halves joined together by stitching in the middle). Hand Block Printed Ajraks are only made in double paat design.
- Note: Premium Cotton Ajraks whether ‘Hand Table printed’ or ‘Hand Block Printed’, give off slight polish when washed, specially in the first wash. They should only be hand washed separately in a tub.
- Due to differences in screen settings across devices as well as photographic lighting sources, actual colors of the product might slightly vary compared to how they are visible on your screen.
- Minor difference in sizes might be there of this product, since these are hand ‘Table Printed’ and do not go through a standardized production line. Such differences will not be considered as valid reason for return.
- Please note that this is ‘Hand Table printed ajrak’. There may be slight spots of dye here and there as this involves a lot of hand work.