- Premium Hand block printed ajrak. It goes through centuries old traditional method of ajrak making.
- Material – Cotton
- Size (Approx) – LxW = 93 inches x 34 inches (7.8ft x 2.8ft). Single Piece
- Dye type– Natural plant based dyes.
- Print Type- Hand Block printing.
1. Two side printing– Block printed ajraks are always hand printed on both sides. There is no front and back, it can be worn from either side.
2. Handwork imperfections – Please note that each ajrak is made by several hundred block prints, each done by hand. There may be minor dye spots here and there. That is a hallmark of an original hand printed ajrak and not a fault. Please zoom in to view a closeup of the photo before ordering. We procure highest quality prints, however minor imperfections are unavoidable in this product type. Such imperfections will not be considered as a reason for refund. For perfect symmetry and alignment, we have factory printed ‘Polyester ajraks’ and ‘Linen Ajraks’ in our store.
3. Wash Instructions– First wash = Hand wash separately in Tub. Natural dye ajraks give off slight polish in first wash only.
4. Market Trickery Alert– Ajraks usually being sold in shops in Pakistan are ‘Table prints’. Their prices range from Rs. 200 to Rs. 1,200. Barring few exceptions, most shopkeepers are deceiving customers by describing those as ‘Block printed’. Natural dye block/hand printed ajraks range starts from Rs. 5,000 and goes upto rs. 20,000.
Disclaimer– Due to differences in screen settings across devices as well as photographic lighting sources, actual colors of the product might slightly vary compared to how they are visible on your screen.